Sunday School 01 Sunday School 01

Total shit

I don't know how this series managed to get onto the front page. If the first episode is any indication, the whole series is dog shit. In this episode we get to see such comic gold as:

A kid sniffing glue
A fugly schoolteacher with a dildo in her desk
A kid's drawing of a cock that was supposed to be Jeebus

Now I'm no ranting Christ-y, I just think that this movie failed miserably at being funny. It ended up being pointless and humorless. Seriously, are black kids still talking about Run DMC?

EricSullivan responds:

This is why I can never get people to watch the rest of the series.
The first few episodes of Sunday School suck really bad.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Great job, just needs some polish

The graphics and animation were great. The off the wall humor matched that of the show almost perfectly. The only thing that bothered me was the quality of the audio, which was really tinny (even though the voices were almost uncanny!). A great piece of work which is just a little rough around the edges.

By the way, the last review which gave you a 0 was shit. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I don't see how this can be an insult to Jhonen. Besides, from when i spoke to him briefly at comic con he didn't seem very interested in ever continuing the series so I doubt he even gives a shit if some fans make a tribute to it.

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

Ah, don't feel bad...

About not getting that job. At least you're still loved by legions of 15 year olds on newgrounds! ;)

Nice movie though, seriously. Best so far. I'll have to remember those pickup lines for when I'm looking for some sexings. Donkey punch!

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Yes you are nuts!

But you're even more awesome. A masterpiece, that's what this is. And to think that he's my governer. Hasta la vista, baby!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Great layout, great graphics, great sound.. BUT..

The game pissed me off. After playing the same level for the twentieth time, and hearing "FAIL!" over and over until I couldn't stand it anymore I had to quit. Give people more time for god's sake. I can barely aim the crosshairs in the .5 seconds that's alloted to finish the level.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

I'm giving this a 10 just to spite the last guy

But seriously, it's a good game. Too bad Legend_of_Zelda didn't like it. In fact, he sounded like he vehemently hated it! Simmer down there, LoZ, and find an outlet for some of that teen angst. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. MAKE SOMETHING BETTER if you don't like it, don't just criticize it. I hope you fucking read this, dipshit. And BTW, all of us that gave it a good score hate you too.