Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Yes you are nuts!

But you're even more awesome. A masterpiece, that's what this is. And to think that he's my governer. Hasta la vista, baby!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Great layout, great graphics, great sound.. BUT..

The game pissed me off. After playing the same level for the twentieth time, and hearing "FAIL!" over and over until I couldn't stand it anymore I had to quit. Give people more time for god's sake. I can barely aim the crosshairs in the .5 seconds that's alloted to finish the level.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

I'm giving this a 10 just to spite the last guy

But seriously, it's a good game. Too bad Legend_of_Zelda didn't like it. In fact, he sounded like he vehemently hated it! Simmer down there, LoZ, and find an outlet for some of that teen angst. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. MAKE SOMETHING BETTER if you don't like it, don't just criticize it. I hope you fucking read this, dipshit. And BTW, all of us that gave it a good score hate you too.

GTA Flash GTA Flash

Great game. Can't wait until the full version!

I was blown away by the intro. Contrary to what Mike 277 said, it was very professional looking and the audio was great. The actual game looks like it's going to be a blast. Keep it up!