Sunday School 01 Sunday School 01

Total shit

I don't know how this series managed to get onto the front page. If the first episode is any indication, the whole series is dog shit. In this episode we get to see such comic gold as:

A kid sniffing glue
A fugly schoolteacher with a dildo in her desk
A kid's drawing of a cock that was supposed to be Jeebus

Now I'm no ranting Christ-y, I just think that this movie failed miserably at being funny. It ended up being pointless and humorless. Seriously, are black kids still talking about Run DMC?

EricSullivan responds:

This is why I can never get people to watch the rest of the series.
The first few episodes of Sunday School suck really bad.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Great job, just needs some polish

The graphics and animation were great. The off the wall humor matched that of the show almost perfectly. The only thing that bothered me was the quality of the audio, which was really tinny (even though the voices were almost uncanny!). A great piece of work which is just a little rough around the edges.

By the way, the last review which gave you a 0 was shit. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I don't see how this can be an insult to Jhonen. Besides, from when i spoke to him briefly at comic con he didn't seem very interested in ever continuing the series so I doubt he even gives a shit if some fans make a tribute to it.

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

Ah, don't feel bad...

About not getting that job. At least you're still loved by legions of 15 year olds on newgrounds! ;)

Nice movie though, seriously. Best so far. I'll have to remember those pickup lines for when I'm looking for some sexings. Donkey punch!

britney, britney, britney britney, britney, britney

ESP?

If that really did come out three years ago, then GOOD CALL. Btw, I have some stocks I was thinking of buying, maybe I should run those by you first? Anyway, not a bad movie, and Burninglegon (sic) is a weinerhead.

Bonus Stage - #2: Zombie Bonus Stage - #2: Zombie

ICEfx and Thinkhard are both stupid children.

I'm sick of every time something new and cool comes out, some little fourteen year old has to come along and say, "You suck, I saw that on <insert some stupid cartoon> first, you <insert some juvenile insult here>!" This is series is funny as hell, and is the most original thing I've seen for a long time on newgrounds (or any other medium for that matter, television has been sucking pretty bad lately). You've got a great style and your animation is really high quality. The length is appropriate since it's really fast paced, so don't make them longer. Instead, make MORE of them!

my favorite reviews my favorite reviews

Bonkster is gay to the 46TH power!

You know you take it up the ass, Bonk! You don't have to cover it up with us. ;)

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

These other reviewers are stupid.

Grow the fuck up or get over yourselves. Some parts of this lagged on quite a bit, but there were some parts that were pretty hilarious (I personally liked the M&M rap, and the Meow Mix commercial owned. Oh yeah, can't forget the Korn video either). Overall, a pretty accurate satire of TRL. Forgot I was watching a Flash movie at times.

No Remorse No Remorse

Reminds me of my school years

Anyone that thinks that this is a dangerous message or shouldn't be up here is a fucking idiot that never had to actually endure the shit that you and I had to go through. I thought about doing the same thing myself, god knows that in the long run the world might have been better off without the sick bastards, but then I would be spending most if not all of my life in prison. The message here is not that you shouldn't mess with the wrong person, it's that you shouldn't mess with ANYONE, because everyone has a breaking point where no more can be tolerated.

If people in this country would wake up and fucking realize how bad the schools are, and how similar they are to prisons, then the system would be reformed and we wouldn't have kids killing each other. I honestly think that we should give teachers the right to smack the shit out of any misbehaving kid when the situation warrants it. It would cut back on the teasing and harrasssing, and we wouldn't see any more school shootings like the one that just happened recently.

Seriously, my kids are going to school in the UK, where they'll be safe. My girlfriend is a British citizen.

Mega Happy Flash Battle Mega Happy Flash Battle

Hilarious!

One of the greatest movies I've seen on this site yet. Awesome Batman reference, especially with the Hitler balloon. Great battle scene, and like the surpise cameo at the end. Very good humor. Was that real Japanese spoken throughout?

Saddam is different now Saddam is different now

That was pretty funny

Great quality, for damn sure. Music was great, and fit the movie. Your movies rock.